Monday, March 1, 2010

GG

GG was at my house, because I guess he didn’t have anywhere to go. Like, for some reason he didn’t have a place to stay. So, in the dream, my husband (M) is at work all night. And GG is at my house, and I am trying to hint around that he needs to leave because M is going to come home and wonder why this weird guy is at our house.

Then, I say something to GG like “Well, M and I are going to eat as soon as he gets home.” And GG is like “OK”, as if he thinks he is invited. And then I said soemthign else like, “Well we are meeting his brother…so…” Like I was trying to nicely tell him he wasn’t invited.

Then all my family from Coffeyville are there. M gets home, and he is all buddy-buddy with my brother-in-law’s brother. (Which I don’t even think they know each other in real life.) So, at this point, we have decided that I am going to give GG a ride home. So he is slowly gathering up all his stuff. And I am thinking that I need to take a shower and he needs to hurry up. So, I am thinking that maybe I should just go take a shower and when I get done he will be ready to go. But then I don’t want to make him slow down even more by taking a shower, and making him think that we are not leaving.

And the weirdest thing is that I didn’t notice he smelled like smoke in the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment