Friday, July 9, 2010

Eric Northman


So, the other day I had a TrueBlood dream. Eric Northman and Bill Compton were there. Sookie was there too but I'm not totally sure if I was Sookie or if she was another person. I just remember her kinda on the periphery.
So Bill, Eric, and I were swimming in a river naked. Then some big, long fish or eel or something comes swimming around us and trying to attack me. So Bill goes and swims after it (real fast because he's a vampire) and catches it in his hands and throws it out onto the bank. Meanwhile, Eric carries me/swims to the bank and gets me out of the water.

So then Eric is sitting on a chair naked. OK, he looked really hot and everything, but he may have had two penises (that is kinda not clear in my dream mind).
My clothes are under him, so I am standing right in front of him (naked also) and I keep trying to reach around him to get my clothes. He keeps moving so I touch him every time, and he is teasing me. And there is a lot of sexual tension.

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment